This time without António Félix da Costa that will now head to Macau GP3 you may want to check the results of the final test day in Abu Dhabi.
Robert Frijns, recent World Series by Renault Champion, drove for Red Bull and his best time was almost ½ a second ABOVE Félix da Costa.
Unofficial Thursday test times from Yas Marina (source: Formula1.com):
1. Davide Valsecchi, Lotus, 1m 42.677s, 86 Laps
2. Kevin Magnussen, McLaren, 1m 42.827s, 51 Laps
3. Esteban Gutierrez, Sauber, 1m 43.093s, 80 Laps
4. Robin Frijns, Red Bull, 1m 43.233s, 53 Laps
5. Oliver Turvey, McLaren, 1m 43.604s, 44 Laps
6. Luiz Razia, Toro Rosso, 1m 45.286s, 68 Laps
7. Alexander Rossi, Caterham, 1m 46.485s, 85 Laps
The 2012 Macau GP3 will be held next November 18th in a thrilling urban circuit that requires a lot of driving skills. By the way, 16 of the 24 pilots that currently drive in Formula 1 participated in this Grand Prix. Their names and final classification are listed below. For more information on the 2012 Macau GP3 race check the official links.
|Jean Eric Vergne||2010||–|
|Paul di Resta||2006||–|
|Sebastian Vettel||2005||3rd place|
|Jenson Button||1999||2nd place|
|Mark Webber||1997||4th place|
|Pedro De la Rosa||1995||